Pigs Fly - Pilsener Beer
Barry at the beer show claimed it was the best brew he had ever drunk, so we are confident you'll love it too. And it’s not just Barry. So enthralled were the judges with its flavoursome deliciousness that they awarded Pigs Fly Pilsner a bronze medal at the Sydney Fine Food Show. So, what are you waiting for? Get down to your local and grab some!Tasting Notes.
- Yeast -A traditional bottom fermenting Bohemian yeast fermenting at low temperatures creates a fresh and dry brew with minimal esters and sweetness.
- Malt - A blend of pale and Munich malts is used to maintain a lighter colour whilst maximising the intensity of the hop flowers.
- Hops - Three types of hops are used to produce a unique and complex flavour and aroma: Traditional Czech Saaz hops and Amarillo produce a spicy, citrus aroma, whilst noble Hallertau contribute a subtle bitterness.
- Appearance - A clear/golden colour with exceptional clarity and moderate carbonation.
- Bouquet - Prominent spicy characters from Saaz hops are balanced by the popular citrus/fruity characters of Amarillo hops.
- Palate - Crisp and refreshing with a spicy palate and light mouthfeel. Noble Hallertau hops contribute to a long smooth finish.
- Serving - Best served chilled to 5ºC in a glass.
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. Ten Thousand Paces - licence number LIQP770016841 - deliveries of wine MUST be made to an adult over the age of 18 years old, children may not accept delivery.